We’re looking for a driven, task-oriented individual with back of house, distilling, or brewing experience to help produce cocktail mixers and fulfill orders at our workshop in Phoenix. Join our team to help execute repetitive but rewarding tasks. If you are a person who enjoys efficiency and wants a unique working environment, this position is for you.
This is a full-time salary position with benefits, 30-35 hours a week Monday-Friday
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assisting production team
- Filling bottles to spec standards
- Light dishes and organizing
- Sealing and labeling bottles
- Health benefits after 60 days of employment
- Free mixers
- No need to talk to customers, we’ll handle that
- Flexible schedule with nights and weekends off
- Work with a small team with little public exposure
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have availability Monday through Friday between 10am-3pm.
- Enjoys repetition with keen attention to detail
- Can lift 75lbs
- Can stand for 6-8 hours a day
- Has basic computer skills
- Has dependable transportation
$30k a year with room to grow. 30/60/90 day review.
Please send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com with 3-5 references (make them count, we will be calling them)